Lynda Foro, the founder of Doing Things for Animals (DTFA), has died. Foro launched the…
Drawing over 800 people from 44 states and 10 nations, last year’s No Kill Conference was the sold out, must attend event of the year. And we’re doing it again! July 13-14 in Washington, D.C.
In the No Kill Conference keynote address, I welcomed attendees, shared our movement’s successes, described the increase in No Kill communities throughout the United States and indeed the world, and laid out the vision of the conference: reaching higher.
Because saving 90% of all the animals is not enough. With new workshops on redefining “adoptable” to mean 98% of all dogs and better than 95% of all cats, and workshops on sanctuary and hospice care to save “the other 5%,” we are striving to save them all.